What is Stripe Checkout?
PayNowlink uses a product made by Stripe called Stripe Checkout, which is a Stripe-hosted payment page that lets your business collect payments quickly and securely.
- Designed to remove friction—Real-time card validation with built-in error messaging
- Mobile-ready—Fully responsive design with Apple Pay and Google Pay
- International—Supports 15 languages and multiple payment methods
- Customization and branding—Customizable buttons and background color via your Stripe Dashboard
- Fraud and compliance—Simplified PCI compliance and SCA-ready
- Additional features—Collect addresses, send email receipts, and more
PayNowlink generates dynamic links that enable your customer to checkout using Stripe Checkout. To learn more about the detailed benefits of Stripe Checkout, go to https://stripe.com/docs/payments/checkout.
Sam is a multi-skilled professional with a background in law and science. He is currently a director of a fin-tech company and runs his own furniture making and design workshop, Skél in Western Australia.
Comments are for discussing this post with other visitors. For technical support please submit a request here.